Coffee lovers since 1948.
In 1948 granfather Carlo Govoni opened up the very first roastery and coffee shop in Ferrara.
Ever since, our whole family felt in love with coffee. For 70 years we have been selecting and roasting top quality coffee beans, aiming at creating the perfect blend.
Now the Company is lead by Gian Carlo and Pierluigi Govoni. 15 people are employed and 10 sales manager take care of customer in Italy and abroad.
Exploiting innovations and state-of-the-art technologies, our roasters further and further improve the unique aroma and velvety texture giving that extra mile to La Brasiliana blends.
We like to think that this accurate craftmen's manufature is the key factor leading our blends to be widely appreciated by coffee lovers both in Italy and abroad.
La Brasiliana coffee is accurately manufactured with passion, responsability and consistency with our brand values.
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED APPROACH: to satisfy our customer is not enough. We target to surprise and cuddle them.
- RESPECT: we respect people working at La Brasiliana, giving them the opportunity to grow and to have success.
- INNOVATION: we have been manufacturing coffee for long, but we are still committed to innovate our products, processes and working environment.
- GUARANTEES: we are personally involved in providing guarantees about processes and products. Top quality and safety are the core values our Company relies on.
- RELIABILITY: to be a reliable partner is what we aim at. Not only we provide excellent coffee, but also we foster our customers' growth.